Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More Poppies, hee hee hee


More poppies and more to come. Aren't poppies the prettiest flowers. I just can't get over the centers of them. The centers look like they're from outer space. They're fuzzy and bulbous and weird.

So my friend Michelle just showed me a great website to search images. I always like to have several images on hand for a painting. Just for reference. I like this better than google images because they are screened. Some of them are amazing:

http://creative.gettyimages.com/source/frontdoor/DefaultRfLanding.aspx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Heather Bailey said...

Again, I love the poppies - beautiful work! And, thanks for the image link, I'll go check it out.

11:11 AM  
Blogger weimaraner said...

How did you add the tag in their for my blog that is awesome. I'm flattered that you added me.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home