Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Three Poppy Panels





The Kitchen is a mess and bills still need to be paid, but I finished a painting yesterday. Can't say I regret it. Somehow I always eventually get to the dishes and the bills, but those creative surges come and go. Have you noticed that the inside of a red poppy is dark purple, not black. Poppies are definitely one of my favorite flowers. I think I'll do some yellow and orange ones next. Hmmmm.....Can those dishes wait a few more hours?

6 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Lovely poppies!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Heather Bailey said...

Man, you're prolific! It's gorgeous!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Soie Belle said...

Beautiful paintings!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Heather Bailey said...

It looks like the poppy has found its place -- so sad it's not on my wall! :-(

11:19 PM  
Blogger weimaraner said...

great design

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sewzannes said...

That is incredible. I have a poppy painting on my wall, but it is not nearly as stunning as that one.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home