Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006




Well, I was going to wait until the living room was completey finished before I put it up, but decided I can't wait. I love to show my mom and sisters. I had my mom and sisters, Maureen and Rachel, on the phone looking at my dining room and studio a few days ago. It was almost like having them here!

Check out the before pictures here.

My biggest concern with this room was to open up the big bay window. I wanted to do Roman shades, but Heather pointed out how hard those are to open and close. We found these bed spreads at Urban Outfitters, cut and hemmed'm into pannels, used those rings with clips, and instant curtains. I love how they squish nice and tight against the wall when I open them. Now I can see my window!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Heather Bailey said...

Yay! There they are, those fabulous paintings!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

wow! it looks fantastic!!! wanna come decorate for me? :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Looks lovely. I like the bright touches of color here and there. Great job just like in the dinning room.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Tiffany Johnson-Sykes said...

Love it! The colors are fantastic without overpowering your lovely bay window!!!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great front room! You've done a nice job of keeping it cheerful and fun! --Shannon

9:23 PM  
Anonymous pam said...

What a beautiful room. I would love to know the color & brand of paint you used. I'm trying to find that "perfect color" myself. :-)

Thanks!
Pam

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home