Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Kitchen Kitch

Happy Birthday to me. Some friends gave me a shopping spree at Anthropology for my b-day. (what could be better than that!!!!!) I went right away to see if they had these gorgeous plates I saw weeks before. Not only did they have them, but they were on clearance! Yee-ha!!

So, this is my kitchen cabinet, a gift from my mom. With a smaller cabinet above to display my depression glass. We are very short on space in the kitchen so this little area saves my life.

7 Comments:

Blogger June said...

What wonderful gifts you received from your mother and friends--everything looks lovely. Happy Birthday!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Heather Bailey said...

Love the plates. Did you paint that little cupboard? It's a great color.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous susnhine said...

Lovey display the plates look so good with it.I think your new plates go so well with the old depression glass. Yes I agree cupboard space always seems limited.
Sunshine
http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com

7:24 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

what a gorgeous display! happy birthday!

11:26 AM  
Blogger bug girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jen and Shane said...

happy birthday and its nice to hear from you. i'm on medical leave to have a baby and i'm visiting old friends and fam in utah while i'm at it. number three will be here soon and then its back to albania. great to hear from you!! xoxo

5:49 PM  
Blogger bug girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laura!!!! I finally found a way to snoop on your life, only I don't want to remain anoymous because I love you too much.

I saw your family at George's wedding and it was so nice to be there with your people. I was hoping to see you there when I went. It has been such a long time. Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but I featured you on my blog. If is a problem I will remove it as fast as you say the word. Many of your old pals may stop in and say hi to you, if they ever get around to reading my blog.

Loves.
KH

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home