Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Box Embellishments


BEFORE:
AFTER: I must have a lot of house work to avoid, because I've been itching for crafty little projects. I was contemplating organizing my studio, when I was distracted by these two ugly boxes I keep supplies in. Then I remembered this much-drooled-over wrapping paper I picked up at Old Navy. One thing lead to another and PRESTO, two new boxes. In the end it was this little creative break through that inspired me to get to work on the hard stuff. I totally organized my studio closet and book case. Now I just need a fun little craft to inspire me to do laundry! Any ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Your boxes look great...that's all wrapping paper?? Wow. I first thought it was fabric before I read your post. As far as the laundry goes...well I do a project while doing laundry. It's my answer to give and take. Gotta do this before I can do this (crafts), and we're all happy and we all have clean socks and undies. :)

lucy

8:46 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yes, your boxes look great and I love the photo of your shelf! I wish my shelves looked like that!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous emma said...

Lovely lovely boxes! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm really enjoying reading your blog, which I found through the link from Heather Bailey's blog. Congratulations on your brand new little one... those first three months can be awful, yes? Glad you're feeling better.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home