Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

From Table Cloth to Curtains


So I got this table cloth for $10 at Urban Out-fitters. My mom and I got 2 window valances and a curtain for my work table out of it. We had such a good time making them. I love sewing projects where you don't have to do much measuring. We just ripped that bad boy up and made each valance as wide as the table cloth. We only had one snare with a valance that was super crooked (if the grain isn't straight, ripping isn't the best method.) But we fudged it and made it work. It was so nice to have my mom here to do projects with. She says next time we work on her studio. I hope that's not too far away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heather Bailey said...

Fun, fun! Wish I could have been there with you guys!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home