Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

Need a Shower?





I have such crafty girlfriends. Thought I'd share some of their ideas for the next shower you throw. Look at all the cute stuff they did. The baby banner on the top is a ribbon with friends' baby photos clipped to it (also part of a game we played). The table cloth was made by Nikkol. Sooo cute. The flags are cut out with pinking shears (sorry about the blisters Patti) and zig-zagged onto bias tape. The food was scrumptious and the games were hysterical. We played a game where everyone had to pick a name for Baby Gunn (or BB Gunn) . We got some great Gunn puns. Some Dave had never even heard! Amazing. Lets see, there was

Whauter Gunn

Winchester Gunn

Naked Gunn

Tommy Gunn

The list went on. Lily's favorite was naked, of course. If you have anymore Gunn puns send them along. We will seriously consider them.

10 Comments:

Blogger zyz163000 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning Gunn

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Wooden Spool said...

How fun!
Love the shower decorations!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous bug girl said...

Beau N. Gunn?

9:24 PM  
Anonymous bug girl said...

Will Carry Gunn?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Holden Gunn

I love baby showers! I think I like them better than bridal showers.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Alison said...

The name Rudy comes to mind b/c of the Clive Cussler books.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous meg said...

Hmm...Gunn puns:
Loaded?
Topp?
or perhaps Jung (pronounced "Young")?

Oh, I could play this all day! ;)
When we were choosing baby names, one of the only ones my husband and I could agree on was "Alice". It took a while for us to realize that it wasn't very kind to saddle our poor kid with the name Alice Cooper, though. Darn.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mama Lamb said...

How about Sunova? He will in fact be a son of a Gunn? Had to laugh at the naming thing, because I did something similar with my 6th grade class and my last name when I was preggo with my first. We were doing a unit on stats and graphing... so we came up with potential "baby names" then made a survery and collected data on which were the top 2 names. My last name is Lamb - so we had Ima, Ura, Lego, Wool E., and so on. Lot's of fun, and the kids thought it was hilarious.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous somer clark-day said...

hi my name is somer, and i just happened across your page, via heather bailey's site. i couldn't resist the gunn name pun....i married a man named day. so yes, technically my married name is somer day..hahahahaha....let's just say i kept my maiden name....naming our children has always been a bit of a joke. when we thought we were having twins we joked we would call them may and ray day. glad to see someone else has such a great sense of humor. best of luck with you little ones!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home