Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

baby clothes and branches



What a nice morning! I actually got some sleep last night. I've got about a month left before the baby comes and I guess I'm preparing for the sleepless nights ahead by not sleeping now. Not sure how that works.


The night before last I woke up at 3:00am and sorted through baby clothes. Now that's just insanity. In the morning I was complaining to Dave about my rough night, at the same time I was ranting, "I can't find the Baby Bejorn." He's sure I have lost my mind. But I couldn't rest until I found it and washed it. ahhh, much better.


Well, with the baby's clothes and gear in order I could relax this morning and do some painting. I did a few more of these mixed media on water color paper. Boy, these are fun to do. I just love trying out different color combinations. And painting these blooming branches really adds to my enjoyment of spring. It is such a beautiful day today!! I'll post these originals and the one below on my Esty Shop. (Looks like the green and yellow guy already sold, but the other 2 are still there.)


Well, I'm off to Target to buy diaper wipes. I don't want to be up all night worrying that I don't have them.

3 Comments:

Blogger lambie-pie said...

I'm so impressed that you're still being artistic at 8 mo pregnant. By that time, I am usually at the lay on the couch and do nothing phase!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Terese said...

Your work is so awesome!! I am moving this fall and will definitely be stopping by to purchase for my new place!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Kim McClellan Mercer said...

Laura Gunn! I am so excited to see all your beautiful creations! Wow! Really impressive.

I saw Danna a couple weeks ago and she showed me your blog--I was excited to hear how you're doing since its been years!

Congrats on the baby boy coming up! So exciting!

~Kim McClellan Mercer

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home