Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hot Dog! We Have a Weiner!

Oh my goodness. Do you all feel afraid to leave the house after reading those? Oh, oh, oh, the wardrobe malfunctions. The exposed underwear and slips (sometimes maybe it's good to keep an extra pair, eh Jen), the slippery swim suits and skirts, and we'll never forget that darling little knit dress, warn backwards.

What a hard choice to make! My husband and I have laughed ourselves silly. In fact, I am going to have to pick 3. These 3 made us laugh the most, but boy was it a close call. (Please, just expect me to spell your name wrong. It's what I do best.)

  • Carol smothering the wrong dad in kisses
  • Karen and the rolling poops
  • Cary trying to sound like a man going pee

So Carol, Karen, and Cary go to my etsy shop to pick a print and email me(lauragunnstudio@gmail.com) your addresses and print choice.

Choosing was a bit painful. The super man medallion, the car dragging incident, and the yarn wrapping around the cars were also favorites, and so many more. We really ought to do this again sometime ladies! Oh and I want to say to Pam that it is super ironic that it was my mom, seen below, that made a seen about her bright orange dress. Ha!

4 Comments:

Anonymous jona said...

Those stories were sooooo funny! I laughed and laughed! What a great idea!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous mo said...

The rolling poops had me laughing and the smothering the wrong dad with kisses was funny , in a poignant way. Good choices!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Brambleberry said...

I enjoyed them all, too. I kept checking and rechecking for the new additions. Thank you for asking for the stories. I laughed out loud. :)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Cary said...

I received the print!!! It is even more beautiful in person!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home