Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2 2lips

I know, I'm crazy, but I actually got the urge to paint. So while Luke slept I worked. I did the pink tulip a few weeks ago and liked it so much I wanted to do it in another color. So yesterday I finished the one in red.

Today Lily and I got our hair cut. That's like losing 5 pounds for me. I figured I needed a little pick me up. Then we had to go to Walmart for diapers and junk. Walmart sucks the life out of me on a normal day. Needless to say I'm exhausted. I refuse to do anything else productive today. I think I'll finish a movie.

Thank you for all the sweet comments last post. Isn't it neat to have friends all over the world.

7 Comments:

Blogger thewoodenspool said...

Oh my goodness, Girl!!! You are A-mazing! Love the 2 2lips!!!! Makes me tired thinking of you tromping through Walmart with a newborn and Lily! YIKES! Take 'er easy. Thinking of you! ~ Laurie

7:00 PM  
Blogger atet said...

Walmart -- definitely a love/hate relationship there. I know what you mean about sucking the life out of you.

Love, love, love your 2lips -- and no, I don't think you're crazy for painting. I think it's something about all those hormones -- and while everyone tells you to sleep while the baby is sleeping -- um, babies sleep A LOT. Enjoy your movie, and if the urge takes ya -- paint away!

9:30 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Lovely and so nice to have a creative outlet, I think doing something we love actually helps us be more energetic.

4:36 PM  
Blogger MFM said...

Love the tulips, Laura. They are truely beautiful.
MFM

12:49 PM  
Blogger Noelle said...

wow, these tulips are really striking. i love how you didn't include the entire blossom. it leaves you wanting more. very very beautiful. congratulations on your beautiful baby, luke. he is perfect.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Evelyn Lum said...

I could not decide whether I like the pink tulip more or the red one. They are both GREAT! Friends from all over the world? What about one from Singapore? That's me, Chinese born and raised in Singapore, now residing in Houston, Texas. It's a small world after all!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Iris G said...

I totally understand your urge to paint, or simply put, to create something beautiful--almost as beautiful as Luke ;-)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home