Laura Gunn Studio

lauragunnstudio@gmail.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Don't Eat the Baby

I know he's sweet, but don't eat the baby. Here's my super fun sister Moe, who did not eat the baby, but did introduce me to all sorts of wicked treats, like spicy chocolates from target. Have you tried those? We spent a few hours at Whole Foods. They have amazing little deserts, gelato, chocolates, and the best salad bar ever. Very fun place for a lunch date. I took her to World Fair Donuts. This time we learned that the "hand cut" donuts come out at 10:30 am. So that's the time to go.

Sisters are gone and now it's time for a reality check. Ugh. Well, it was nice to have my house clean and dinner made for a few weeks.

5 Comments:

Blogger atet said...

You will have a clean house again. Sometime. No where near as important as having fun with the baby and your daughter and relishing the time while they're small.

Oh, and painting. Painting is vitally important as those of us out here in blogland want to see more...that's MUCH more important than a clean house!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Laura Gunn Studio said...

Thanks Atet! So nice to hear that!

7:42 AM  
Blogger monkeyporkbun said...

cuuute baby! cute sister too. it is nice to have family in town and a clean house when there's a new baby. though, there's something to be said for the saying "cleaning your house when your kids are small is like shoveling snow while it's snowing." and like atet said (or sort of anyway) you don't need a clean house to blog! yay! I hope to see more of your paintings soon. I really liked the lilies.

4:41 PM  
Blogger monkeyporkbun said...

Hello, I chose to tag you. I hope you don't mind. I don't know that many bloggin folks yet, but I like reading your blog. I know you're probably busy, and there's no pressure obviously. Here's the details...
http://monkeyporkbun.typepad.com/monkeyporkbun/2007/05/tagged.html

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this picture! The look on Luke's face is priceless....he just looks so sweet and happy! What a cutie pie!

Joanne

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home